REGISTRATION FOR ALL PROGRAMS OPENS MARCH 1ST, 2024
***Corporate Sponsors Needed for 2024***
The CDBCC is a not-for-profit youth & adult sports organization that heavily relies on the generousity of its community partners. This year we are asking local businesses and community partners to provide financial assistance to help purchase a variety of needed equipment and supplies. By donating to this very worthwhile cause the CDBCC can continue its mandate to provide high quality programming to both youth and adults in our community at the lowest possible cost. The only way we can continue to do so is through financial donations to help offset the cost of operating our various programs.
Below is the sponsorship letter and contract form for your perusal:
This year we are in desperate need to replace our aging Personal Floatation Devices (PFD's), our canoe and dragon boat paddles, a new fleet of inflatable stand up paddle boards, a frisbee golf course, and various camp sports equipment and supplies.
By sponsoring the CDBCC your business will receive many benefits:
- A tax receipt for your organization
- A media blast through our social media accounts thanking your business along with your logo and link to your webpage
- A 1 foot by 3 foot vinyl banner attached to our camp compound fence with your company name and logo thanking you as a sponsor
- The opportunity to have your company logo screened or as a sticker one the items that your company help to purchase
- For larger donations we can create an individualized sponsorship benefits package that suits your company's needs
To sponsor our program please contact Ryan Goodall for more information and to learn about the steps to sponsorship!